is just geek-speak for marketing to people at the right location. Beacons
are two major components of Proximity Marketing.
Imagine a coffee shop notifying a customer when she walks near the storefront that she's just a coffee away from a free danish. Or a store reminding a customer that their special offer expires in two days when he drives by the mall.
The technology that enables these notifications are beacons
. Beacons work up to 230 feet while geo-fencing has a range of up to 1500 feet.
- Market to customers when they are in the right location
- Can utilize GPS and push notifications
- Great for special deals and last-minute notifications
- Boost customer engagement
- Provide an enhanced consumer experience
- Differentiate your business from the competition
Let R3 Web Solutions enhance your proximity marketing efforts.